Sunday, December 11, 2016

THEORY OF EVERYTHING..

I don't know why but a couple of days ago.. I decided to watch a movie a day without my choice, but by random recommendations.. just to get relaxed and feel life out of those sucking lecture in college and the competitive exams irritating numerical .. (let me tell you guys I am preparing for my post graduation admission for Physics).. life and social sites sometimes sucks. In order to get rid of the filthy stuffs a movie a day will definitely be a good decision.Started with "theory of Everything" today..It's a biographical romantic drama on the life of Mr. Stephen hawking Sir. I loved it...I just loved it. I have been studying Physics for so long and it's my most favourite subject of all time.. by the way watching a movie of your Ideal has its own pleasure..so did it. Even after watching it I am a bit more in love with my subject. The movie was damn good and so were the actors in it..Eddie Redmayne (Played Stephen) acted so naturally.. He just nailed it. Was happy to see SCHRODINGER EQUATION on board being solved by Sir, as I had Quantum in my syllabus too.The movie showed love..love story. These kind of movies becomes quite successful in weighing down we people towards love..they helps us teach that love exist in the universe..everywhere..and in everyone's life no matter what you are.. a Physicist or a bloody student of a shitty university.. (I am sry for the words).I learned that all the hardships and tough situations of life can be overcome if we allow ourselves to love. If we give ourselves the air to love and no matter how worse is the situation, it slowly gets vanished. Love should be in the air we breathe..Another important thing the movie taught me is to stop complaining about anything, anything here means just anything..seeing Mr. Hawking I felt ashamed. The person can't walk, can't move himself, can't speak, can't use his body without the help of the machine. All he can do is blink his eyes and still he did things which are beyond our imaginations. His discoveries, his work proved that only WILL is what matters and no disability can stop you. No situation has power to destroy your will.Nothing can stop you from living the life of your dream. You can do anything in any way.So Dream..love..and stop complaining..CHEERS!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment