Monday, December 19, 2016

THE MAN WHO KNEW INFINITY

And one day I watch what I think I should have watched earlier. The sorts of emotions in an entire legendary biopic with a lot to learn and equally lot to feel..  So, introducing you people with the beautiful movie cum biopic I came across today.. of an Indian legend Mr. Shrinivas Ramanujan..or I must say  the god’s  messenger.. the man made of mathematics.. may be he would be drinking and eating and even breathing mathematics. Whoa!!!  I must say the movie had brilliant impact in people like me.. who are somewhere in a race to achieve something beyond human perceptions..
Well beautifully narrated and directed by Mr. Matthew brown, wonderfully played by Dev Patel (I Wonder why Indian cinema lacks such thoughts when outsiders willingly make movies on our heroes). Guilty is what I felt watching the complete film at least twice.. I have been in a urge to complain of about everything what I surround just because of some temporary decisions. The movie slapped me hard by showing me the life of a legend.. a life without any material comfort, without any luxury,  neither do it relate with any healthy relationship goals..But as he was a messenger of god (I personally feel), he put aside every sort of negative and distracting thought and continue to do work he was good at.. I just felt so beautiful.. and better beautiful by thinking out of our motherland; how it had provided the great people time to time for the benefits of mankind..
The movie remind me of Rajesh Khanna’s  “Anand”.. Zindagi badi honi chahiye,lambi nahi”. Ramanujan proved it.. (although proofs were the thing he hated for his entire life, his life has become a biggest proof). Yet how short he lived but he lived fullest and gave the world something that made him immortal. This is what we too should urged for.. no matter how many days we live but the quality of life is what it do matter.. if we are given birth, we should have a single kind deed for the humanity, don’t be bothered if you are bad in studies we can be helpful in any aspect even with any generous help to a needy is a kind deed in itself.. not only for remembrance of our physical existence but also to have satisfaction when facing God, after death that we didn’t waste his blessings to give us birth..
Some movies make you cry and laugh and motivated and determined everything at a time.. no matter if you hate mathematics.. it’s  just another sort of a story to learn from..
This is a Must watch!

Blessings to the production!!

No comments:

Post a Comment