Saturday, April 29, 2017

THOUGHTFULLNESS

A Large part of my life was spent thinking that none matters..can be said due to influence of some people. I have always lifted myself with the strong thought that noone matters neither society nor family or friends. It is you who matter, you are born alone, you have your own virtue and you have your own way beyond social and emotional barrier. Literally, I had spent some of my most important years in this dear quote "Nothing matters", but along with some jerks and perks, I fell down in the horrible pit of reality where the inner self had just pat my shoulder and consoled me "I am sorry, it's too late".
We are born in a family, we are one among the few soul groups we have chose n as a consiousness, we are never alone..all these friends, family and so called society has equal share in our 100% constitution. They are the active constituents.
What you are reflects your family which directly represents your soul agenda, We are indirectly connected by everyone, even the entire universe, to every object we see, to every person we meet exactly like any baby attached to his mother through silver chord.. as a matter of karma or I don't know what..
For my entire life I have made decisions thinking about noone, I had chosen things in person. I walked alone in the midst of night kept only thing in mind that it is my life and it is me who is responsible and shall be shattered if something goes wrong.
                        THE POOR ME!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment